Thursday, October 27, 2011

My interview with medoll of the week!


I am here with prettygirl_99!!
Here we go:
Hello! Thanks for coming today so we could interview you!

Q: What are the prizes you get for winning National Covergirl?
A: Well,I wouldn't say its much,except for a trophy and so many notifications! After you win National Covergirl,you always keep tendingto get many guestbook comments from different countries and you show up on play & earn more.



Q: What is your Style?
A: I guess I would say high fashion but still casual and girly.



Q: What is your favorite thing about stardoll?:
A: I would probably say clubs,I like meeting new people.



Q: What is your favorite club?:
A: Ask Paulina Girls. Its my home one.



Q: What is your favorite Stardoll brand?
A: Probably Bonjour Bizou.


Q: What is your favorite Real-life brand?
A: Hollister is my favorite brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment