Friday, January 13, 2012

Roleplay Clubs - the Big Trend

I know a friend of mine on Stardoll who uses roleplay clubs, something she affectionately calls her 'virtual yoga'.  This friend of mine, Ragmuffin, participates in two - Diamond.High and Adler academy.  I believe roleplay clubs are a creative idea and have space to grow, and are a good way to get to know people without endangering yourself.  These seem to be a new trend,so the question is - how do you feel about roleplay clubs? If you participate in any or have any let me know in the comments.  Have any favorites?  Ups and downs of roleplaying clubs?

4 comments:

  1. Jess AKA lolgirl125March 9, 2012 at 11:47 AM

    OMG!! I'm on Stardoll. I love roleplaying clubs! They are so fun and I'm addicted. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Talent-high

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an experienced roleplayer on Stardoll. The best and most well-organized clubs are:

    Capegrove.High
    Windsor_Prep
    Support_Animals
    Lockwell.Prep..
    Jackson_Prep

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best club is CapeGrove.High

    the members are so friendly, the club is really organized and active

    ReplyDelete