Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Please Read!

This blog is DEAD. Nobody is commenting at all on these things that I post and nobody is entering competitions. I feel like I am doing all this work for nothing. I enjoy doing blogs,and I hope you enjoy me doing them! All I need is for you to be more active. Since I wanna make this blog active I am doing two competitions! One of them is an inviting one and the other one is a designing competition!

Designing Competion Rules:

1.must design in stardesign!
2. when you are done print the screen of a picture of your design.
3. must upload to tiny pic.
4. put the link in comments.

Designing Competition Prizes:
1st place- will be featured in blog along with your design. If it's alright with Glam.Diamond,I may ask her to feauture it in her blog! Plus,you get a gift. You will get an interview with me.
2nd place- featured in blog. You also get a gift.
3rd place- You will be featured in blog

Inviting Competition Rules:
1. ask people to follow my blog (don't bug them if they said no.)
2. if they do they must be a public follower.
3. they must tell me in comments who they were invited by.

Inviting Competition Prizes:

1st place- If you are a superstar or royal you will get 250 starcoins. If you are a non-superstar you will get three gifts. Also,you will be featured in my presentation!
2nd place- If Superstar or Royal you will get 100 starcoins.If non-superstar,you will get two gifts.You will be featured in my album.
3rd place- If you are a superstar you will get 50 starcoins. You will also get a gift!

All the rest who invite will get a gift!



Remember: Tell me your stardoll name if you win anything!
The deadline is November 25th!!!







2 comments:

  1. Avrilluvsu is my username and this is my entry for the design competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://i40.tinypic.com/2ngbn93.png

    ReplyDelete