Friday, September 23, 2011

Contest!

Okay,so,this what you do. First,tell me your stardoll name and when you tell me I will send you a friend request saying a random Celebrity. With that Celebrity,you will make your medoll look like that celebrity in your beauty parlor. Take a picture of it. Then,I will look in your pictures and see what it looks like. DON'T DELETE THE PICS UNTIL IT'S THE JUDGING DAY AND WE PICK OUT A WINNER!! The deadline/judging day is: October 2,2011. So comment your stardoll name here and get ot work! Oh, by the way I am Hannah89324,so add me when I send that request!


Prizes:

A gift,not a cupcake!

If  you are a superstar I will buy from your bazaar,if not a superstar another gift.

You will be medoll of the week!

Plus,your pic of your medoll that you entered for the contest will be featured in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment