Sunday, September 4, 2011

Miss Covergirl 2011!!!!!!

Hey dollies!!!!

I am having this competition called: Miss Covergirl 2011. It's inspired by Miss Stardoll World!!!

Here is some information:

It will start when we get lots of followers,so invite friends!

Rounds will be held every week,one day each week.

You will be judged by your medoll,suite,and personality.


Requirements:

-You must have atleast 200 starpoints
- You must be an active follower


1st place Prizes:

You will be featured in this blog for medoll of the week!

You get a Miss Stardoll World vote for a whole month from everyone who follows and me

You get a cupcake and when I am a superstar you get a superstar gift!

You will be on my presentation!

2nd place prizes:

You get a cupcake

You get a covergirl vote for a whole month!

You will be on my presentation!!!

3rd place prices:

Cupcake

You will be on my presentation!

You will get your album voted for a whole month!





2 comments: