Friday, January 20, 2012

Celebrities: Make up or no Make up?

Honestly,I think going natural is true beauty. But every once in a while it's good to pt make up on just for a little extra to you. Here is celebrities with no makeup. Sorry for the small pictures!

Here is Snooki off of Jersey Shore. Click the image to enlarge (Sorry for them being so small).She looks amazing without it! Wow! What do you think? Do you like her with or without makeup? Tell me in comments.

Here is Emma Watson for the movie Harry Potter. She is simply gorgeous with or without makeup. What do you think? makeup or no makeup?

Here is Ashley Greene from Twilight. I think she looks stunning with make up and without!What do you think? Makeup or no makeup? Tell me in comments.

Here is Reese Witherspoon from the movie Water for Elephants. She looks great with both! What do you think? Makeup or none? Tell me in comments.


Wow! Here is Mila Kunis from Black Swan. She looks so gorgeous both ways! What do you think? Makeup or none? Tell me in comments.

To see all of the pictures bigger and to see more images go here: http://www.eonline.com/photos/gallery.jsp?galleryUUID=622

All of these Celebrities look great!

Do you think they look great both ways?

Your thoughts?

Tell me in comments.







No comments:

Post a Comment