Monday, January 2, 2012

Interview with: ptitemiss21110!

Here today I have an interview with the talented designer we talked about yesterday! Her name is ptitemiss21110!

What inspired you to make your designs?: HI !
To make my designs, my sister inspired me. She loves fashion, and Hello kitty ^^
What is your style?: My style. In the real life and on stardoll i wear very different things. I love the ''sporty style'' but i love wearing dress. So ...
Do you wear your designs?: I wear some of my designs sometimes. But i can't wear it every days
How did you feel when you got on Top Designers list?: I happy so happy, when i see my design on Hottest designs ! i was crazy and happy ! lol because it was one of my dream in stardoll. TOday, i'm not in hottest designs but, i try to do my best to make other designs.
I hope you understand me because, i'm french and i speak a little english so ..





1 comment: