Friday, February 17, 2012

A great song!

This is one of my new Favorite songs. I love it and I love the meaning! If you haven't heard the song yet,you need to hear it! It's about this high school couple that use to date and were so in love. Then,one day they had a fight and didn't even talk to each other again,a lot of years later,she finds out he died and she regrets not stopping him from leaving her and misses him very much. It's a great and wonderful song. It is by the amazing artist Katy Perry. It was written by her,Dr. Luke,and Max Martin.Please Listen to it! 

Katy's words:
"I'm so pleased to select 'The One That Got Away' as my sixth single because this song shows a very different side of me that I haven't shown with my past singles on this record, I think that everyone can relate to this song. I wrote [it] about when you promise someone forever, but you end up not being able to follow through. It's a bittersweet story. Hopefully, the listener learns from hearing it and never has to say they had 'The One' get away."




No comments:

Post a Comment