Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentines Day look: Stardoll and Real Life!

Today I am going to show you some cute Valentines day looks for Stardoll and real life. I hope this helps with some styles you might want to wear for Valentine's Day.

Stardoll:
For this outfit of course I had the theme colors red and pink. I put a pink Wild Candy dress on. Then,I put on three Sunny Bunny skirts over the bottom. I added some high red high heels and a lovely red heart purse.
Hope you enjoyed the Stardoll outfit!

Real Life:
I like this gorgeous outfit. I think it is very festive for Valentines Day! Don't you think so? I love everything about it.
This is very lovely! Yet very simple. I would wear this in real life myself.


Do you like all of these outfits?

What do you think?

Are you excited about Valentines Day?

Tell me in comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment