Monday, December 26, 2011

Advertising: Good or Bad?

Advertisement is very known on stardoll.It helps people win things like covergirl.But what are the bad things and good things of it?

Bad things:
It can overflow your guestbook with sometimes spam.
It can get annoying.
It advertises in places that are meant to be for compliments.
They copy and paste it on different places,like you know when they say 5/5 on it you don't really know if they voted you.


Good Things:
You could discover a talented medoll.
You could get a notice for a club you may like.
You could get to know a great blog.
You might make a new friend.


Maybe you could understand that people with no stardollars could write in your guestbook,but with people who CAN buy broadcasting,you might not understand.


What do you think?

Is it good or bad?

Tell me in comments.



3 comments:

  1. I think as long as they're sincere about their vote for you and say something nice it's okay if they 'spam'. Like ask you to join a club, vote their bazaar, etc. That's what I'm usually okay with. But if they do chains in your guestbook it can get annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people give me 5/5, but I know they don't really vote me. It's so obvious, they write things like '5/5 for you, hon!♥♥:) Vote for me! Covergirl's my dream!!' That was obviously copied and pasted and gave to a bunch of people round stardoll. There's no such thing as a real compliment on stardoll anymore. My friends are the only people who really vote me :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that Also happens to me!!! ITS SOOOOO ANNOYING! im courtenayiscool on stardoll whats your user?

      Delete