Saturday, December 10, 2011

Winter styles?

Have you been wondering what kind of styles are trending? Well,here we have them! I am going to fashion reports!

Outfit trends:


This is a sophisticated dress. You can wear this to work or a business place. The purse is a very couture style. Perfect for the winter! I rate it three stars. Is this outfit trending to you? Would you wear it? Tell me in comments.

This outfit is a glam/casual outfit. I love how the colors are clashing. The sequins add the glam. So trendy! Would you wear it? Do you like the style? Tell me in comments. I rate this outfit five stars!


Sweaters have always been a stylish casual trend.I think it's a very cute sweater! It will also keep you warm and comfortable for the winter. Do you like wearing sweaters? Tell me in comments. I rate this outfit four stars.

Hair Trends:


Sometimes it's good to wear unique colors! I love how her hair looks very curly and short. Almost like a nineteen fifty's hair style. I rate her hair four stars.

Wow! All the winter hair styles remind me of the nineteen fifty's! I love the brown hair with the long hair and very puffy and curly.I think it's very retro! I rate it three stars.
I have seen several people wearing this around where I live! It's very trendy! I rate it five stars.


STYLE TIPS:
Don't go to bold or flashy with your outfit and hair. It's always good to start trends! If you want to be unique then experiment with different types of clothing and match them together and try to make them clash. Remember,always be yourself and don't change that!


Did this help you out?
Do you have any feedback?
Tell me in comments.






No comments:

Post a Comment