Sunday, December 18, 2011

Celebrity Styles

Here we have Alicia Keys. She is looking sophisticated in the tight gray dress. Her shoes are perfect for the dress! This dress is totally in style and would be very cute to wear at an important event! This is a fashion do.

 Would you wear this dress?

Is it your style?

Tell me in comments.

Hmm.....I like! Angelina Jolie sort of took a twist to the public. Adding a little glam to her style! She wore this amazing dress at the Salt premiere. But,the shoes could have been a different color in my opinion. But,the dress is stunning!

Do you like the glam style?

Would you wear this?

Tell me in comments.

This dress is worn by Miley Cyrus. Her dress has a very fun and playful vibe to it. Especially the colors! The shoes go pretty good with the dress.

Do you like the fun look?

Would you wear this?

Tell me in comments.

This dress is worn by Camila Alves. The dress is perfect for winter and the colors clash so well together! The shoes are so stylish and cute! I love all of it!

Would you wear a sweater dress?

Would you wear this outfit?

Tell me in comments.



That's it for today! Hope you enjoyed! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment