Thursday, December 22, 2011

Talented Medoll : XxTinkleBellxX

Today we have a talented medoll named XxTinkleBellxX! She is very stylish and has great designs!

\
This is the room her medoll is saved in! It's just a basic blue room and look how amazing she did to transfer it!
I love this room!

This room is also originally a basic blue room! She is amazing! This is very creative!

I like! It's what you would say is a "Halloween Room". It was made from a basic white interior!

This room is made from the sun deck interior. This is great! She is amazing!


This is a great runway room! This room was made out of a basic black interior. It's stunning!

This is amazing! Very great for Christmas!This was a basic blue interior.

Oh my gosh! One of my favorites! This room is from the Ramadan interior.

Now that is all from her rooms! Go check the other rooms out!

This is amazing! She made her medoll look like a cat! She is very creative! IT'S AMAZING!!!

this one of her amazing designs! I love this one! It's so stunning!


Do you like her designs?

Which was your favorite room?

Do you like the medoll/cat idea?


Tell me in comments.











No comments:

Post a Comment