Monday, December 12, 2011

Goodbye to FickyFicky and GlamorousGirl24 on stardoll!

Two of one of the most amazing girls on Stardoll has left! Trust me,they will be missed! They had AMAZING suites! They were just amazing as it is. I hope that those personal problems that caused them to leave get better. I hope they come back some day! From the time I saw their blog,I was amazed! It was one of my favorite blogs and I didn't want it to go. Unfortunately,it did.

FickyFicky~
I know you probably aren't reading this,which I wish you could,I first met you in your club. At first,I didn't join your club but when I saw it the second time I did. When I joined I looked forward to checking it every time I got on. And when I saw your blog,I just couldn't stop reading.

GlamorousGirl24~
You are so nice. You were such a great writer/owner for the blog!Your designs were so amazing and so was FickyFicky's I hope your personal problems get better!I hope you come back!You were amazing. So very stylish and trendy.



We will all miss them both!!!




2 comments:

  1. I liked FickiyFicky, she had this amazing room that i loved! And i forgot her name but when i was scrolling thorough my clubs list and i saw Ficky.Fans and I remembered: FickyFicky, so i went to her suit and All of her rooms were destroyed!Very sad could I help with your blog? You can check out mine for refrence: COuntessTaylor.blogspot.com and my new blog: juessbelinni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not CountessTaylor.blogspot.com but LGOSD.blogspot.com and also Juessbelinni.blogspot.com

      Delete