Thursday, December 8, 2011

My interview with FaerieAngel22- Cycle 2 winner in my club!

I am here with the lovely model and designer: FaerieAngel22!!!!!

She is thw inner of ANTM cycle 2 in my club!

Here is the interview:



How did you feel about winning?: I felt amazing! It was my first competition and I won! I was in awe, I was absolutely stoked, I actually couldn't believe it!.

Will you still model after this experience?: Of course! I will use this win as a platform for my future modelling on Stardoll.. since I won i've been participating in other competitions, getting tons of fan-mail and also I have been modelling for several modelling magazines on Stardoll like O.M.G. Magazine and -Elite.Medoll- Magazine.

Did you make any enemies in this competition?: Certainly not, I didn't make any enemies in ANTM, I mean there was some competition, but never rivalry or any negativity like that.. not from me of course!

Did you make any friends?: Yes, I did make some wonderful friends. JuicyGal (Runner-Up) was my best friend throughout this competition and I am very proud of her, shes a winner in my books!

What is your style?: My style.. hmm, I think Bohemian, Bohemian-Chic or Chic :D

Any tips for the cycle 3 contestants?: Some tips for Cycle 3 contestants? Just go for it, be yourself and be creative. If you don't try and don't be kind and graceful in the competition you will gain nothing.. Just have an imagination and put it into you scenery. Remember to always be positive!!

1 comment:

  1. aw thank you! im so proud of you to girl! you certainly deserved to win and im so happy that we became such great friends(:

    ReplyDelete