Monday, December 5, 2011

Scenery tutorial


Always wanted to know how to creat an ah-mazing scenery?
Well I'll share my sceret!
I'm going to do this without photos, because I learned by text, and I dont want to spoil anything for the vertrens who told me how.
First you need to pick a backround colour.
Pick a soild-ish colour beacuse you will need it to look clean.
(I suggest maybe a sticky note from the DIY collection)
Then pick a pose. Planning ahead is key.
Layer one person normally, and lets say you want an arm sticking out, then position another person, with the arm in postion.
Lastly cover up everything EXCEPT for the arm so that it looks fluid.
Well there you go!!!
Visit me at Ipwn6 and friend request me for more help.
So I know you read the blog put, realfunkypanda okay?
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment